Lots of talk at KBIS 2017 about smaller appliances for downsizing and living small.
This doesn't mean you can't seamlessly integrate your kitchen, you indeed can with a "built-in" microwave and a trim kit in tiny houses
TrimKits USA builds more 24" wide trim kits than all others combined.
In regards to the microwaves, you can get them as small as a .8 cu. ft. Panasonic, model # NN-SD372S.
Check out our web site at: http://www.trimkitsusa.com/pnnsd372seu2420873
We also have 24" microwave trim kits for many other microwaves as well
All new wall oven sizes are significantly different that the older model wall ovens, in most cases much shorter in height, therefor leaving an ugly gap in your cabinet.
TrimKits USA has the perfect solution … a wall oven filler strip that looks like it's part of the wall oven.
We design our wall oven filler strips to be the same depth (7/8” or 1 ¼”) as your wall oven door. Our proprietary magnetic mounting system (same as what we utilize on our world class microwave oven trim kits) allows the filler strip to be removed should your wall oven ever needs service.
TrimKits USA custom manufactures your wall oven filler strip to match your wall oven, in both width and depth.
TrimKits USA has 24" Panasonic microwave trim kit available for IKEA cabinets
our model # P24IKEAEU242166
you can see this trim kit on our web site at: https://www.trimkitsusa.com/ikea-panasonic-eu242166
This trim kit will fit any 1.2 cu.ft. Panasonic microwave with 24" IKEA cabinets
Custom trim kits can be made for other small (less than 1.5 cu.ft.) microwaves to fit the IKEA cabinets
When considering a kitchen remodel, more than 75% of homeowners prefer stainless steel appliances.
What color finish would you choose for your #microwavetrimkit?
EuroTrim custom trim kits make it possible to install almost all manufacturers models of microwaves, microwave drawers, coffee makers and speed/steam ovens into almost any pre-existing cabinetry.
EuroTrim can also make filler strips to fill in any gap when you replace your wall oven.
TrimKits USA makes microwave trim kits for ALL microwave brands, including: Bosch, Dacor, DCS, Electrolux, Frigidaire, Gaggenau, GE, Jenn-Air, KitchenAid, Kenmore, LG, Maytag, Miele, Panasonic, Samsung, Sharp, Thermador, Viking, Whirlpool and Wolf
1. Spending is on the rise for kitchen and bathroom renovations
2. They decide to buy more expensive products and materials (45%)
3. 61% of home buyers renovated
4. A third of renovating homeowners on Houzz are between the ages of 55 and 64, with those 45-54 close behind at 26%. Just one in ten is betweenthe ages of 25 and 34 (Millennials). The majority of renovating households have been in their home or plan to be in their home for quite some time
5. Decision to Go More Upscale, Why do people go over budget? They decide to buy more expensive products and materials (45%)
6. Everyone Focuses on Kitchens and Bathrooms. Kitchens, bathrooms, and living/family rooms are significantly more likely to be renovated than any other room of the home across most renovators
7. Top (3) kitchen issues amongst homeowners who remodeled:
- outdated design (49%)
- outdated finishes (46%)
- inadequate appliances (26%)
- 8. Modern-day remodeled kitchens are super sized (255 square feet on average), exceeding the size of remodeled dining rooms (240 square feet)
9. Homeowners spent 12% more on average to remodel a kitchen than in 2014, driven in part by a significant shift (+15%) to remodels that are major in scope
10. More homeowners replaced at minimum all cabinetry and appliances (32% in 2015 vs. 28% in 2014)
11. Major kitchen remodels run on average $50,700 for a large kitchen and $26,400 for a small kitchen, with a 44% greater spend when a professional remodeler is involved.
12. Over half of homeowners on Houzz (52%) plan to continue or start renovations in 2016
- Stainless steel
- Versatile design, can be installed either either flush-to-cabinet (for that that true “built-in” look), or as a surface/proud mount, to match today’s trend of flush mounted appliances … it’s like having two trim kits in one.
- Seamlessly integrates your appliance & trim kit
- No screws holes in the cabinetry fascia
- Perfectly flush to the microwave
- Grain of trim kit matches the grain of the appliance
- Remove for service in a few seconds
- Re-installs within seconds
- Revolutionary magnet mounting brackets which allow for infinite design and mounting options and are very forgiving to install
- EuroTrim kits DO NOT have any of the obtrusive finishes and mounting technics that the OEM competitors use
- Brushed Aluminum: looks totally different than your stainless steel appliance
- Visible screws: not appealing, creates holes in your expensive cabinets, hard to clean
- Doesn’t sit flush with the microwave or the cabinetry, very unattractive
- Can not be flush mounted, therefore doesn’t integrate the appliance & trim kit
- Grain runs in two different directions
- Hard/impossible to remove for service: the average appliance will need service 25% of the time within the first year according to AHAM
- Very difficult/impossible to re-install after the screws are removed from cabinets
- Hard to clean
- Customers do not like when they see other options like EuroTrim
- Hard to install, can not adjust reveals
Appliance showrooms need to properly position “upgrades/options” in order to not only maximum sales, but also not loose sales.
In order to maximize your sales, you need to show upgrades/options, including trim kits.
Many dealers totally forget trim kit options, or simply don’t worry about trim kits, and therefore they loose entire appliance packages … we hear of this often from customers.
Customers are often told to find there own trim kit options, and in doing their research, they often take their appliance package to a competitor.
If they want a built-in microwave they also want a trim kit as well, and that need has to be fulfilled with the best product, features & benefits.
Explain all of the benefits of a EuroTrim trim kit:
· Stainless steel
· Design options
· Mounting options
· How the microwave trim kit integrates the kitchen
Enhance there imagination and show them the many critical features & benefits of a EuroTrim trim kit by TrimKits USA.
We designed these new static cling stickers specifically for dealers, to make it very easy to refer customers who need a trim kit for their appliance to TrimKits USA.
These can be applied to any of the following appliances in the store:
· stainless steel counter top microwaves
· microwave drawers
· coffee makers
· steam/speed ovens
If you have any questions or would like additional stickers, please either call us at 844-TRIMKIT (874-6548), or e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
TrimKits USA has a wide variety of trim kits that no other trim kit manufacture offers.
- microwave trim kits is 24”, 27” and 30” standard options, as well as custom made trim kits to match your microwave and cabinetry
- microwave drawer trim kits in 27” and 30” options for all OEM microwave drawers
- 27” coffee maker trim kits (full surround or side strips only)
Our vast selection allows you to place your microwave, microwave drawer or coffee maker in so many locations you never thought were possible.
A few examples are:
- place your 24” microwave drawer in the following locations:
- a 27” cabinet with one of our 27” microwave drawer trim kits
- below your 27” single wall oven
- in a 27” cabinet base in your island
Use our 24” microwave trim kits to:
- place your microwave in 24” cabinets
- pair your microwave with your coffee maker
Our trim kits are also proportional in both width and height and work well with all cabinets; unlike so many other trim kits, giving you a true integrated look.
Our trim kits can also be installed either flush-to-cabinet (for that that true “built-in” look), or as a surface/proud mount … it’s like having two trim kits in one.
TrimKits USA was founded in late 2014 by (2) business partners with knowledge and experience in the appliance industry, both from the retail and wholesale sides of the business, with a combined (40) years of industry experience.
TrimKits USA is becoming known as the premier supplier of trim kits for the installations of microwaves, microwave drawers, coffee makers, speed/steam ovens and wall oven filler strips.
TrimKits USA is able to provide both “standard” and “custom made” trim kits for most manufacturers appliances.
TrimKits USA has an experienced in-house sales staff to work with you to make sure your trim kit fits perfectly.
We operate our business with integrity, a sense of urgency, and professionally.
TrimKits USA only offers appliance trim kits.... and we're the very best in the industry.
Trim kits from Micro-Trim are fabricated from aluminum (not stainless steel), then color powder coated or anodized, which DOES NOT integrate with your stainless steel appliance finish, and gives a distinctly different look between the trim kit and the microwave.
Please contact us at 844-874-6548 or email@example.com to assist you with your trim kit needs.
Sharp Leads Online Microwave Market In U.S.
Ranked Top Online Brand in E-Commerce by Clavis Insight for Breadth and Depth of Distribution, Availability, Search Performance, Image Presence and Customer Ratings.
- The study was comprised of five key metrics: availability, image presence, content, keyword search and customer ratings.
- Clavis reports that over $130 million is spent on microwaves online in 2014 and $1.5 billion of in-store sales are digitally influenced, making attention to online performance metrics critical.
- As reported by TWICE, "when it comes to online sales of microwave ovens, Sharp is best positioned to succeed in what is becoming an increasingly important channel for the category."
TrimKits USA makes microwave trim kits for ALL microwave brands, including: Bosch, Dacor, DCS, Electrolux, Frigidaire, GE, Jenn-Air, KitchenAid, Kenmore, LG, Maytag, Miele, Panasonic, Samsung, Sharp, Thermador, Viking, Whirlpool and Wolf
Servicing All Customers in the US: Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming
More and more people want their microwave built into a cabinet for an integrated look.
Since trim kits with louvers are not especially good looking, are made of aluminum, therefor do not match the microwave itself or any other adjacent appliance.
TrimKits USA addresses all of the above issues. Our trim kits are made from the highest grade (304) stainless steel that matches all manufacturers appliances, offer the industry best appearance and can be either surface/proud mounted or flush mounted.
TrimKits USA trim kits makes microwaves have a buzz about them.
Follow TrimKits USA on Pinterest at: https://www.pinterest.com/trimkitsusallc/
Just take a gander at the factory shipment numbers for 2015, courtesy of the Association of Home Appliance Manufacturers (AHAM).
- Total wholesale sales were up an impressive 8.1 percent in unit volume, to some 72.5 million pieces, which certainly gave the CE industry a run for its money. This compares favorably to 2014’s appliance performance, when total industry shipments rose a more measured 4.9 percent.
- Leading the appliance parade last year was the cooking category, up a whopping 15.2 percent on strength in microwave ovens — ahead 22.6 percent — and electric ovens, up 7.4 percent. Those gains helped offset a serious 32.3 percent drop in gas-oven shipments, which totaled just 20,000 units.
Portions from the 2016 U.S. Houzz Kitchen Trends Study that indicate there is a great need for built-in appliance trim kits:
A large majority of homeowners are upgrading many major kitchen elements and including special built-in features, such as beverage stations.
84% upgraded their appliances
77% included a microwave
The survey was sent to registered Houzz users in the U.S., and fielded in October-November 2015. Homeowners who completed a kitchen renovation project in the past 12 months, are currently working on one or plan to start one in the next three months shared their plans and progress in our online survey.
Click the above header to download our:
TrimKits USA Appliance Trim Kit Buying Guide