Dealer Decal Request Form
We have designed a 4” TrimKits USA static cling sticker specifically for you. This will make it very easy for you to refer your customers who need a trim kit for their appliance to TrimKits USA.
These stickers can be placed on any of the following appliances in your store:
- stainless steel counter top and/or built-in microwaves
- microwave drawers
- coffee makers
- steam/speed ovens
If you have any questions, or would like additional stickers, please either fill out the form below, call Jody directly at (503) 913-0277, or e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Using TrimKits USA for your customers trim kits needs is a win-win scenario for you, here’s why:
- We have a combined (40) years of appliance industry experience with knowledge and experience in both the retail and wholesale sides of the business.
- We understand all aspects of the trim kit business and we handle all customers with integrity, a sense of urgency, and professionally.
- EuroTrim™ is North America's largest line of built-in appliance trim kits.
- Precisely crafted to work with all manufacturers, including Miele, Wolf, Bosch, Sharp, Panasonic, GE, Kitchen Aid and many more.
- We saw a large need in the industry for high quality (304) stainless steel trim kits that:
- perfectly matches today’s high-end kitchen appliances
- can be custom made for any applications that measurements allow for
- allowed the consumer to choose “best in class” appliances, and seamlessly integrate them
- can be installed either flush-to-cabinet (for that that true “built-in” look), or as a surface/ proud mount … it’s like having two trim kits in one.
- DOES NOT effect the integrity of expensive cabinetry (our screw holes are inside the box), so no screws are placed into your expensive cabinet facings
- are forgiving to install (magnet mounting system with flaps allows great flexibility)
- has adjustability with the flaps (rarely are floors/cabinets perfectly square)
- allows you to replace your microwave should you need to, it can be replaced with a new model microwave without having holes in your cabinetry (microwaves do not last like they used to)