Wall Oven Filler Strips

Do you need a stainless steel filler strip to fill a gap between your cabinetry and your appliance?

We make filler strips that will look like they're part of your appliance.

We can make them solid stainless steel, or with louvers if needed to give additional ventilation.

Just click the "Request A Quote" button below and we'll respond with details.

Please send a clear picture of your surrounding cabinetry so we can see the application your looking for, as well as your appliance manufacturer and model # that your filler strip will be designed for.