TrimKits USA has the largest selection of microwave trim kits, shop and compare online now at: www.trimkitsusa.com
Discover the highest quality trim kits for your microwave oven for all major microwave brands.
Custom microwave kits can be designed to fit almost any pre-existing cabinet opening.
TrimKits USA built-in microwave trim kits will give your kitchen a clean, stylish, seamlessly integrated look.
TrimKits USA offers North America’s largest line of built-in kitchen appliance trim kits for microwave ovens, microwave drawers, coffee makers, steam & speed ovens, and wall oven filler strips.
We also specialize in custom made trim kits.
Premium appliances deserve a premium trim kit.
TrimKits USA makes 24”, 27” & 30” standard and custom microwave trim kits for ALL major brands of microwave ovens, including Bosch, Dacor, DCS, Electrolux, Frigidaire, GE, Jenn-Air, KitchenAid, LG, Maytag, Miele, Monogram, Panasonic, Samsung, Sharp, Thermador, Viking, Whirlpool & Wolf
TrimKits USA will also custom make any trim kit to fit your existing cabinetry.
All new wall ovens are shorter in height than older wall ovens
If your recently had a replacement wall oven installed , here’s some guidance on how to fill the gap at the bottom.
If you put a wood filler strip it will not look good, period, and will stick out like a sore thumb
Matching the cabinetry color is a big problem and is not cost effective, you'll never match the cabinet color perfectly, and even one color shade off looks terrible, don't even try it, just use a stainless steel wall oven filler strip
A stainless steel wall oven filler strip looks like it’s part of the wall oven and is by far the best option
TrimKits USA trim kits are literally a “do-it-yourself” installation
Easy and precise to install
are very forgiving to install (magnet mounting system with flaps allows great flexibility)
have adjustability with the flaps (rarely are floors/cabinets perfectly square)
have a very versatile design, can be installed either either flush-to-cabinet (for that that true “built-in” look), or as a surface/proud mount , to match today’s trend of flush mounted appliances … it’s like having two trim kits in one
TrimKits USA now has all of their brochures and handouts available for download on our website at:
Below are the individual web links:
TrimKits USA Tri-Fold Brochure: https://trimkitsusa.app.box.com/file/334146729292
Which microwave trim kit do you want in your kitchen?: https://trimkitsusa.app.box.com/file/341296350711
TrimKits USA world's best trim kits apply to all of the below, they are a key part of the integration of the kitchen, can fit more cabinet styles than any other trim kit, and have the style and design to put your appliances over the top
Kitchens on Top -
- Kitchens are the most important selling point for homebuyers, according to Realtor.com, and homes listed with “luxury kitchens” sell faster and command a higher selling price than similar-sized homes in the same ZIP code.
- It’s no wonder then that interior designers find the greatest demand for their services in remodeling kitchens. Some 80 percent of home remodeling projects take place in the kitchen, according to the National Association of Home Builder’s Remodeling Market Index Survey.
- “The ultimate design statement of the home starts in the kitchen,” said Dallas-based interior designer Denise MaGaha. “With the trend toward open floor plans, the kitchen sets the stage for all the other design decisions in the home.”
- The kitchen’s importance to the homeowner is second to none, and so it is of critical importance to the interior design trade as well. Here are some emerging trends focused on the three essential design elements for the modern kitchen – cabinetry, appliances and plumbing fixtures
Cabinet Choices -
- Cabinets represent the grounding element in the luxury kitchen, as all the other elements are mounted on them or placed within them. What’s more, they set the design style for the kitchen.
- “Today, we see transitional and modern style with strong architectural references increasingly popular,” explained Jason Artus, AKBD, vice president of sales and marketing for Rutt Handcrafted Cabinetry. “European-style, frameless-constructed cabinets are growing in demand.”
- Frameless cabinets allow for additional storage with wider drawers and pullouts because they do not have a face frame attached to the front of the cabinet box and no center stile coming down the middle of two cabinet doors. Frameless cabinets give a sleek, simple aesthetic that provides easier access to the items inside.
- While cabinetry provides the modern kitchen’s form, the appliances provide its function. Selecting appliance brands that serve their function in style and are ahead of the curve in innovation is key. Style and design puts a brand over the top.
A recent survey identifies the reasons why people buy luxury goods and the terms which convey that value.
Published on December 11, 2017
A recent study by LG examined what factors led consumers to believe that a certain product was a "luxury" good.
LG Electronics recently conducted a survey of more than 1,000 households with incomes greater than $100,000 to find out what drove them to buy luxury items as well as the things they look for in determining what is luxury.
A key take away from the study is identifying the reasons why people buy luxury products. While people may often assume it's because luxury products are higher-quality, but that's not the only factor.
- For example, 46 percent of luxury Millennial consumers reported that they felt "superior" when purchasing luxury products.
- Now, more than ever before, luxury-identifying Americans value home kitchen appliances as a top category for creating a luxurious and sophisticated home environment.
- According to the LG SIGNATURE Modern Luxury Survey, tens of millions of affluent Americans most closely associate luxury with terms like "high quality" (47 percent), "expensive" (47 percent) and "exclusive" (42 percent).
Black stainless steel appliances can be scratched a bit easier than you might think. But what does it look like when that happens? We test the durability of black stainless steel refrigerators. We demonstrate what happens when you scratch black stainless Whirlpool, KitchenAid, Samsung, LG and Frigidaire refrigerators with a fork. When you dig into the finish on the exterior of the appliance you will scratch away the semi-opaque black oxide coating to reveal the silver stainless steel underneath. Scratching black stainless is something that can happen very easily because the kitchen is a workspace. So what does it look like when that does happen? Watch the video and find out.
Information provided by Yale Appliance
Published on Oct 31, 2017
Our handcrafted, custom made wall oven filler strips are made with the highest grade of (304) stainless steel, will seamlessly integrate with your wall oven, our wall oven filler strips are also the same depth as your wall oven door, not a flat piece of brushed aluminum with a serrated front that has a totally different finish and look than your wall oven, is not flush with your wall oven (leaving a three dimensional look), and puts screw holes into your beautiful cabinets.
There are MANY advantages to TrimKits USA wall oven filler strips:
- other wall oven filler strips only come in specific height measurements which 99.9% of the time is not the height you need
- TrimKits USA custom manufactures your wall oven filler strip specifically for your cabinet opening height
- TrimKits USA also manufactures your wall oven filler strip to match the depth of your wall oven so it looks like it's part of the wall oven from the factory, not like an afterthought "add-on" piece that doesn't match your wall oven finish or depth
- we also custom manufacture a magnetic mounting bracket that mounts behind the filler strip so there are no screw holes and screws that do not look good and are hard to clean
Take a look at our wall oven filler strips web pages:
Discover the critical features, benefits, and unique innovations our EuroTrim's offer that no other trim kit does:
- High quality (304) stainless steel to perfectly match today’s high-end kitchen appliances
Trim kits from Micro-Trim are fabricated from aluminum (not stainless steel), then color powder coated or anodized, which DOES NOT integrate with your stainless steel appliance finish, and gives a distinctly different look between the trim kit and the microwave.
- DO NOT affect the integrity of expensive cabinetry (our screw holes are inside the box), so no screws are placed into your expensive cabinet facings
EuroTrim™ unique trim kit features:
- Revolutionary magnet mounting brackets which allow for infinite design and mounting options.
- Unique patent pending STOPADS™ for fast, accurate and secure positioning of the microwave.
- Integrates perfectly with North American and European cabinets (we have 60cm & 70cm trim kits)
- EuroTrim kits DO NOT have any of the obtrusive finishes and mounting technics that the OEM competitors use, such as:
- brushed aluminum (does not match the stainless steel appliance)
- plastic (does not match the stainless steel appliance)
- seams (don’t look good, grain of metal runs in different directions)
- spot welds (not very strong)
- visible screws (not appealing, creates holes in your expensive cabinets, hard to clean)
- clips (have to be aligned perfectly for an install to work)
- Allows different appliance brands to be used in a kitchen so you can have the “best of class” in each category and EuroTrim™ will coordinate all the appliances seamlessly
- Will build for any custom application/options needed
- Are forgiving to install (magnet mounting system with flaps allows great flexibility)
- easiest and most precise trim kit installation available. Period.
- has adjustability with the flaps (rarely are floors/cabinets perfectly square)
- EuroTrim™ trim kits come with detailed, direct and easy to follow installation instructions.
Allows you to replace your microwave in 3-5 years should you need to, it can be replaced with a new model microwave without having holes in your cabinetry. Statistics indicate that 18-24% of appliances break down within the first year.
Our website offers a unique way of selecting trim kits for all key appliance brands, our “TrimKit Finder” lets appliance dealer, architects, designers, cabinet manufacturers and home owners alike, easily find any stock trim kit, or allows them to customize their own appliance trim kit needed.
Explore our web site to find out more – www.trimkitsusa.com
TrimKits USA makes more 24", 27" and 30" microwave trim kits than any other company, and we make them for ALL major microwave brands, including: Bosch, Dacor, DCS, Electrolux, Frigidaire, Gaggenau, GE, Jenn-Air, KitchenAid, LG, Maytag, Miele, Panasonic, Samsung, Sharp, Thermador, Viking, Whirlpool and Wolf
Contact us at:
TrimKits USA has launched an Adobe Spark Page
A beautiful gliding web story that can be read on any device.
Designed to grab attention, increase awareness and inspire action for anyone interested in a microwave trim kit, microwave drawer trim kit, wall oven filler strip, coffee maker trim kit or steam/speed oven trim kit.
It will further inspire readers to action with buttons that link to our website.
Adobe Spark Page also has a companion mobile app for your mobile devices.
Please see our TrimKits USA Adobe Spark Page
Our custom microwave trim kits can be designed and custom manufactured to fit almost any microwave brand and existing cabinet opening.
TrimKits USA is known as the PREMIER manufacturer of custom trim kits for the installations of microwave ovens, microwave drawers, wall oven filler strips, coffee makers and steam/speed ovens.
Our ordering process is the easiest and most complete in the industry, simply e-mail us a high resolution picture of the cabinet opening (without a trim kit) and surrounding areas and we'll send you back a PDF with the requested measurements.
Trim kit design and manufacturing is what we specialize in.... and we're the very best in the industry. We're ready to facilitate you with your trim kit needs.
According to Realtor.com's May 19th article, Remodeling Your Kitchen? The Most Popular Appliances, Finishes, and Flooring, By Clare Trapasso | May 19, 2017:
- About 10.2 million households, or a little less than 10% of all American households, had kitchen remodeling or replacement work done in 2015, according to a recent report from the National Kitchen & Bath Association.
- About half, 48%, of what they spent on kitchen remodeling projects went toward new cabinets and appliances.
- Nearly 80% of homeowners undergoing a full kitchen renovation opted for new appliances, according to the report.
A TrimKits USA trim kit will perfectly and seamlessly integrate all of those appliances in your new kitchen
If you've purchased a microwave, microwave drawer or a wall oven from Amazon, Best Buy, Sears, JCPenney, Lowe's, Home Depot, Walmart and need a microwave trim kit or wall oven filler strip, contact TrimKits USA
Explore our web site site to find out more at: www.trimkitsusa.com
TrimKits USA offers North America’s Largest Line of Built-in Kitchen Appliance Trim Kits for Microwave Ovens, Microwave Drawers, Coffee Machines, Steam Ovens, Wall Ovens and Custom made trim kits.
Premium appliances deserve a premium trim kit.
There are MANY critical differences in various trim kits for microwave ovens, microwave drawers, coffee makers, speed/steam ovens, and wall oven filler strips.
The concept is to seamlessly integrate your appliance and kitchen, which you simply can not achieve with a Micro-Trim, find out why:
See what customers have to say on Yelp regarding their experiences with Micro-Trim products:
1/5/2017 - R C., Norco, CA
Sorry guys but your product is junk. Side pieces have a different texture than the upper and lower pieces AND when we called back to let you know it was damaged you told us we had it on backwards. Your instructions are a joke and that is a direct result in POOR illustration for install. Here's a great idea, put a damn sticker that says"F" for front and "B" for back. That way we only have to do this once. We are not professionals by any means and it needs to be user friendly. Not happy at all. P.S. Where is the zero star?
9/26/16 - Linda W, St Charles, IL
The side pieces do not match the top and bottom at all. This is aluminum not stainless and the graining on sides is vertical while graining top and bottom is horizontal. Makes the color WAY off. Unfortunately, no microwave trim kits fit our opening so this is our last resort. I would not recommend unless you are really in a bind.
3/4/2016 - Peter R., Dallas, TX
Absolute junk. This thing is a joke. There's is no way to construct it and mount it on your cabinets, because it's only held together with 4 screws on the cabinets. It fits together like a jigsaw puzzle and it's up to you to figure out how to use your 8 arms like an octopus to mount the thing. Besides the fact that it's a cheaply finished piece of aluminum, not stainless steel like it was represented to be. Buyer beware.
11/10/2010 - Ryan D., San Rafael, CA
First time poster to Yelp and felt compelled to post after my experience. For the same money, I could have gotten the OEM trim for the microwave. which is all steel, easy to install and looks much cleaner. Needless to say, I orded the OEM trim today and I'm throwing this in the trash.
I received my trim and spent a couple hours trying to install- I don't recommend and here's what I learned in the process:
- The supports for the microwave are plastic and flimsy and require 4 screws each (8 in total) in order to secure and make it sturdy enough for the microwave. The OEM version only requires 3 screws and is all steel.
- The installation is a total pain- you'll fumble around and drill countless holes and have to pull the microwave in an out each time in order to get it flush with the cabinet. Total waste of time and effort as well as the frustration that goes along with.
- The final product looks crappy compared to the OEM version. The face of the Micro-Trim is four separate pieces. The OEM version is a single, seamless and smooth cover that sits around the microwave.
We carry the largest variety of microwave trim kits to meet your needs for your microwave ovens, microwave drawers, coffee makers, steam & speed ovens, and wall oven filler strips.
Call us at (844) TRIM-KIT / (844) 874-6548
The major appliance industry got off to a solid start in the new year.
According to the latest monthly vendor data compiled by the Association of Home Appliance Manufacturers (AHAM), microwave ovens have experienced a 10.5% spike in sales.
Lots of talk at KBIS 2017 about smaller appliances for downsizing and living small.
This doesn't mean you can't seamlessly integrate your kitchen, you indeed can with a "built-in" microwave and a trim kit in tiny houses
TrimKits USA builds more 24" wide trim kits than all others combined.
In regards to the microwaves, you can get them as small as a .8 cu. ft. Panasonic, model # NN-SD372S.
Check out our web site at: http://www.trimkitsusa.com/pnnsd372seu2420873
We also have 24" microwave trim kits for many other microwaves as well